As a registered nurse (RN) you may be eligible to enroll in Mercy College's revised RN to BSN program, and upon graduation, could earn $2,500!
For more than 20 years, Mercy College has been a leader in educating RN to BSN nurses. Recently, Mercy College announced exciting changes to our RN to BSN program. One aspect that did not change was a deeply developed commitment to prepare knowledgeable, competent B.S.N. nurses.
The School of Nursing has a revised RN to BSN program!
Many exciting benefits for your include:
- Format: 100% online ... students may focus academic work to fit their schedule.
- Fast Track: You may earn your BSN in as little as 12 months.
- Accreditation: The RN to BSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (C.C.N.E.).
- Course Alignment: All courses are aligned with the most recent American Association of Colleges of Nursing (A.A.C.N.) BSN Essentials to ensure quality, up-to-date professional practice.
- Faculty: Faculty are chosen to lead courses according to their fields of expertise – knowledge shared in courses is led by content experts, many of who practice in their clinical field while teaching.
- Personalized Programming: Students work closely with experienced faculty to design and support their progression. Individualized attention is offered to align with student’s work/life needs.
- Value: Courses are developed focusing on quality measures to ensure students receive a valuable and transferable experience to their work or ongoing graduate education.
Earning a BSN is a perfect example to advance your career in the field of nursing! The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (A.A.C.N.) recognizes the BSN degree is rapidly becoming the minimal education requirement in nursing. Employers are also increasingly seeking BSN prepared nurses to skillfully practice in their organizations. With your BSN degree, opportunities to advance in the profession are unlimited!