Find inspiration throughout this once in a lifetime adventure as you visit the places where Paul the Apostle lived and preached.
Join the Mercy College Alumni Association and friends of Mercy College as we retrace the missionary journey of the Apostle Paul, prolific writer of the New Testament letters.
October 10 – 20, 2018 (11 Days)
Featuring a 3-night Greek Islands & Turkey Cruise
Book Now and Save $200 per person!
Included Tour Features
- Travel through ancient cities and pastoral landscapes.
- Enjoy a 3-night cruise of the magical Greek Islands of Mykonos, Patmos and Santorini.
- Visit the ancient Roman city of Ephesus, Turkey.
- Discover archaeological treasures like the Acropolis in Athens and seek ancient wisdom at the ruins of Delphi.
- Investigate the dramatic Meteora Monasteries, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the biblical town of Corinth on a guided tour featuring the Agora and the Bema, where Paul was brought before the tribunal.
- Stop in Philippi, where Paul delivered his first sermon in Europe and baptized Lydia, the first Christian.
- See the dungeon where Paul was held prisoner.